Fear II (on a lighter note)

Since we’re talking about fear, let’s keep this ball rolling. With Halloween having been celebrated this past Friday, we all got to dress up and be something out of the ordinary, something different. For some of us we may have gotten the chance to be who we really are. For example, my partner got to wear her horns to work, she revealed her true self as a devil. I got to prance around the A as a sexy hex throwing witch.

Sometimes we fear the darker sides of our characters, we want people to like us and so we try to present the best, nicest, friendliest front that we can muster. It’s easier for some than others. Halloween lets us dig a little deeper and let our inner evil show, at least that what I use it for.

If we could dress up everyday as our true darker selves, what would we be? I gotta admit, I didn’t step too far outside of my norm being a witch this Halloween…I think I liked it a little too much…

if I were you, I'd fear this too...

2 comment(s) thus far...:

Naturally Alise said...

I would dress up like a dictator, any dictator, to show my true desire to want to run shit by my rules, my call.... yup yup...

Unknown said...

kewl costume
i tried to dress up as sensei hagaki of Naruto but my daughter got sick and we didn't dress up. i didn't want her to feel left out.

top