- See title of blog. Remember this commercial? (see picture below) Only thing, my brain is not on drugs. My brain apparently needs structure. All of this "un-structure" has affected my focus, or lack therof I should say. I think they call it Adult ADD, I suppose...
- The times I have been able to manage to get my focus on, I have been pouring all of that energy in some poetic endeavors/projects I have going on right now, as well as helping my mother with her side business.
- I feel out of the loop, I have been ripped out of a 5 year routine. As much as I hated that place, it was part of my life and it takes time adjusting.
Things I realize:
- I need to put myself on a schedule
- I need to get out more and interact with the outside world to get inspiration.
- I need to get my blogging life together so Tiha doesn't quit me.
I'll be back later with another post, but I just had to check in and let you guys know what's going on....